Friday, March 25, 2011

Just some photos

 Maddie doing a lesson. The instructions said to write a title and draw a picture. She wrote her name and is drawing a picture of herself.
 Izzie working on a connect the dots lesson.

 Maddie and Izzie at the Dallas Arboretum

 Maddie and Izzie

 Maddie, Izzie, Madison and Sydney

 Madeline, Sydney, Madison and Isabelle.

 Izzie and Maddie

 Maddie

Izzie. Love the perspective of this photo. It looks like she's eating out of a gallon size tub! (It's not, I promise. And I barely put any frozen yogurt in there anyway, it's mostly fruit!)

1 comment:

MandyE_TwinTriumphs said...

I love the yogurt picture of Izzie! We have a new frozen yogurt place in town, and I'm nearly addicted to it. I try not to take the girls more than once a week...occasionally twice...but it's so good. I could probably eat a gallon-size tub! :)