Sunday, February 27, 2011

DFW Family Expo

 Izzie petting the baby cow.

 Maddie petting the cow.

Izzie climbing the bounce slide.
Yesterday morning John, the girls and I piled into the car and headed to the DFW Family Expo. My friend Alison was working the Expo and I knew several other friends who were attending. I really enjoyed getting out as a family and touring the Expo. I like going to festivals and that type of thing and it's been a long while since we've done one. That being said, the DFW Family Expo would have been REALLY cool if I was expecting my first baby. There was a LOT of baby stuff. Highchairs, baby carriers, cribs, play mats, strollers etc. They had bounce houses for the toddlers, but Maddie and Izzie were so overwhelmed with the crowd that they didn't want to bounce. Izzie finally decided to go down the bounce house slide and she tumbled head first down the very steep slide. Luckily she brushed it off and went down about five more times. They both pet a baby cow with John coaxing them. I did enter to win a bunch of contests so maybe I'll win something cool.

No comments: