Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day at Grandma and Grandpa's

Yesterday Maddie and Izzie got to spend the whole day at Grandpa and Grandma's house without mommy or daddy! Let me tell you they were so excited! Grandpa was scheduled to come pick them up at around 9:30. (I know right... they spent the whole day there AND my wonderful in-laws picked them up so I'd have even more time!) Anyway, around 8:30 Maddie looks at me and says, "How much longer until we get to leave??" I told her about an hour and she sighed really big and said, "Ohhhhhkaaay."

When Grandpa came I loaded them int he car and with hardly a kiss goodbye they were off. When John got home from work, we went to go pick them up together and they had a bunch of stories to tell about parks, and ducks (it was too windy to go feed the ducks) and picnics and sandboxes and and and! They had so much to say. I'm glad a fun day was had by all! Here's the photos that Grandma sent my way:

 Grandpa and Maddie playing on a swinging bridge.

 Isn't this the cutest? Izzie, Grandpa and Maddie.

 Izzie, Maddie and Sabrina

 Julie and Sabrina joined everyone for a picnic lunch.

 Maddie

 Maddie. Apparently the girls made Grandma crawl through this tunnel. Funny how there is no photo of that!

 Maddie and Izzie.

Izzie

No comments: