Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Catch Up

 Last Sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to watch the Greenbay Packers play someone else for a spot at the Superbowl. Since my Mother-in-Law is from Wisconsin, they are huge Packer fans and have collected a lot of paraphernalia over the years. Here is some of the collection. (Grandma, Grandpa, Nanny, Izzie, Maddie, Julie, Sammy, Chris and Sabrina.)

 While I was knitting, everyone else was watching the football game and the kids were in Grandma's room watching a movie. (Sammy, Sabrina, Maddie and Izzie.)

 Maddie and Izzie have taken to eating whole fruit lately. I forgot to tell Maddie to watch out for the pit and she bit down on it hard! But they still like the novelty of eating an entire plum.

 Dress up! Izzie was a Flying Lion Bunny and Maddie was a Butterfly.

 (The lion part of Izzie's costume was the tail.)

 Maddie glamming it up!

 Oh! I love this girl! (Maddie.)

 My sweet Izzie. I love her so much too!!

 Maddie.

 Izzie.

 Friends over for a playdate. Ford, Madison, Jake and Sydney.

Love this picture of Sydney and Madison reading books together. Today told me that Madison and Sydney were their Best-Favorite-Friends!

No comments: