Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two Headed Couch Monster

Izzie and Maddie the Two-Headed Couch Monster. And speaking of monsters, I just bought the girls a book called, "The Monster at the End of the Book." It was one of my favorites as a kid and they really loved reading it too. Now they are carrying it around saying, "Mommy read this book when she was a little girl." If you've never seen this book, you should check it out, it's great for toddlers. Grover spends the majority of the book telling the kids not to turn the page so they don't get any closer to the monster at the end of the book. Maddie and Izzie giggled with glee when I asked them, "Should we turn it anyway?" "YES!" was their response. They loved scaring Grover more and more. I'm glad I got to share this favorite book with my girls!

No comments: