Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let's Pretend StoryTime

Today was "Let's Pretend Storytime" the politically correct way to do Halloween! My elementary school way back did something similar. We weren't allowed to dress as anything scary and we had to represent a character out of a books o the school could say it was about literature instead of Halloween. Whatever, I had fun! The girls were very excited to be able to wear their butterfly costumes to storytime. They wanted to show Ms. Ophelia and Ms. Dea their beautiful butterfly wings. Along with story time this time they got to decorate a little bat finger puppet. The books were about ghosts and pretending. I know they had a good time this morning!
 Izzie and Maddie







1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Oh my! So cute, I just love this idea! so glad that you stopped by my blog and that I found yours! My twins are turning two in a couple weeks!

The Sanders