Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sammy's 6th Birthday Party

My nephew Sammy, celebrated his sixth birthday yesterday. He (and his Mom) decided that a McDonald's birthday party was the way to go. It worked out pretty great. There was a big indoor play area, party treats, chicken nuggets, ice cream and cake. For the six and under crowd it was the way to go!

Tomorrow Sammy heads off to Kindergarten for the first time. I'm sure you can read more about it at my Sister-in-law's blog Julaver. He's the first of the cousins to head off to that big milestone, which means for me, Julie gets to learn how to navigate the school system and teach me when it's time for the girls to go. I'll be thinking of him early tomorrow morning as he's entering his classroom. I hope he has a great teacher and a great year!

Izzie and Maddie at Sammy's party.

Sammy  
Sabrina, Chris, Sammy

Sabrina  
Maddie  
Izzie up in the play area.
Before the party, Izzie and Maddie listening to Daddy read them Winnie-the-Pooh.

No comments: