Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wisconsin Photos: Hotel Stay on the Way Home

The very last of the vacation photos... perhaps I'll be able to catch up to my blog now!

Izzie trying on Daddy's sunglasses

Maddie and Izzie coloring in the hotel... trying to wind them down a bit....

Because they were full out running from one end of the room to the next.

Checking out the computer desk and doing some dancing.

What is this thing???

Well that's the very end of the photos I took from our Wisconsin trip. Hopefully now, I'll get my blog back on track and do my (almost) every day posts.

1 comment:

montessori gold coast said...

But thousands of agitated protesters in hard hats and work boots clogged the halls of the Statehouse, chanting and cheering in support of the Democrats, most of whom remained camped at a discount hotel in Urbana, Ill., about a two-hour drive across the ...