Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rhonda and Maddie


It's so funny how my family always says that Maddie reminds them of Rhonda. Even though Maddie and Izzie are identical, no one says that Izzie looks like my sister Rhonda, just Maddie. It's the way she holds her mouth when she concentrates mostly. The other day when I was at Mom's house I found this photo of Rhonda taken at age 2. It immediately brought to mind this photo of Maddie I took a few days ago. I put these photos side by side and told John to come look at my computer. (There was no label.) He asked if I photoshoped the photo on the left, then he asked when it was taken. He was really baffled. I told him it was taken somewhere around 1986. He asked if it was a photo of me, then his brain caught up to the math and he realized it was Rhonda. He agreed, Rhonda and Maddie look... well... identical!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow, isn't it funny how things run in families?