Friday, March 12, 2010

Pampered Chef

Me getting ready for my Pampered Chef Party.
I hosted my first direct sales party last night. I really like Pampered Chef products, especially the stoneware. What surprised me even more was the quality of their stainless pieces. They really are equal to All-Clad I think, which is hard for me to say because I'm such a huge fan and loyal customer of all things All-Clad! I had a good turn out and I'm pretty sure every left happy and full.

The girls were great last night. As I was getting ready for the party they were having a blast climbing all the empty chairs that I had set out. We also turned the couch around to face the kitchen for extra seating and that was pretty fun too (to a 2 year old!) They got to have a picnic on the (freshly scooba-ed) kitchen floor for dinner. Then John took them upstairs for some playtime before bed. They got to play in the game room where they found some toys that I'd hidden away from Christmas. Then John let them explore the guest bedroom, which they've only seen like once in their lives. There's just never any reason to go in there, but they had an adventure climbing on the new bed. We didn't hear a peep out of them during the party and John said that as soon as their heads hit the pillow they were pretty much asleep.

Mom took some photos of the Pampered Party set up, so I'll post some when she gets a chance to email them to me.

No comments: