Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dallas Morning News Moms Blog

Hey everyone! My latest article has been published on the Dallas Morning News Moms Blog! This month I choose to to write about how I get a homemade dinner on the table several times a week. I can assure you, my method probably isn't the most efficient one. My husband can probably assure it isn't the cheapest method. But it is all about making life work for you, and if you aren't a planner (I'm not!) Then my method might work for you! Instead of starting with a menu, I start with ingredients and work backwards. For the entire article, please visit this link. If you would like to see some of my recipes, take a look over at The Frickin Chicken.

If you are new to Ditt & Dott, welcome! Feel free to say hello, I always welcome a new face.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great article and great tips!!! Your chaos sounds highly organized to me...I'm impressed. :-)