Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An old toy is new again!

I bought the girls this pop up tent a while back. One day I folded it up and put it in a bag. The bag got put in the closet. Months go by. The closet got messy. I had John clean the closet telling him to pull out the tent when he got to it. He couldn't find the tent. I figured I must have stuck it somewhere else. Weeks go by. Today I realized that when I told him to look for it in the closet I forgot to tell him it was in a bag! After telling him this, he knew exactly where to look. Long story short, the girls got to play with their old tent and it was all brand new again. After crawling through and around it for awhile, Maddie went and got two books, one for herself and one for sissy. Then they sat in the tent and read books together!

Izzie


Maddie

No comments: