Saturday, December 19, 2009

Annual CSR Holiday Party



John and I with our "loot." (Thanks Mig for snapping some photos last night!)

Last night was the annual CSR Holiday party, although from what I've heard, they will now be employees of SiRF the company CSR merged with earlier this year. This year we had a White Elephant exchange and it was pretty funny. A few of the gifts kept making their way around the table Musical Chair style between the same people over and over. I got lucky with the last number so I pretty much got to pick whatever I wanted. I came home with a Galileo Thermometer, which I thought was pretty cool. John brought home a Nerf Gun, which may possibly be re-gifted so some lucky family member may get to open it under the tree (don't worry, it won't be your only present!) He may decide to keep it so no one should get their hopes up! It was a fun evening, with lots of catching up with some of his co-workers that I only get to see a few times a year.

Thanks to Mom and Chris for watching the girls and putting them to bed. Although I do think my kitchen was a bit cleaner before the apple pie got baked in it. (Mom baked an Apple Pie after the girls went to bed for today's early Christmas dinner.) But I guess I can't complain too much because that Apple Pie looked picture perfect and I get to eat some of it today!

Speaking of today... Mema and Pepaw are coming in and we are having ThanksgivingMas. We decided to do our traditional family Thanksgiving Dinner (since we didn't get together this year for Thanksgiving) for a Christmas dinner. Then we will exchange presents. The girls are going to have so much fun, I can't wait until the fun this afternoon.

1 comment:

Seren Dippity said...

No apple pie for you, Missy.

Complain, complain!

I washed my dirty dishes! I even took home my apple peelings, what more do you want?