Saturday, November 7, 2009

Update to previous entry...

Well, I think I was wrong. When I thought Maddie was saying her hiney was stuck what she really was saying was she wanted the duck diaper on. Yep. I bought some new diapers at Sams that have ducks on them. Their old diapers have circles on them. Who would want a boring old circle when you could have a duck? The circle diapers are still upstairs, so that is what I put on her this morning and after naptime. After naptime when she came downstairs she pulled out a duck diaper and gave it to John telling him that she wanted the duck while grabbing at her diaper. Now that is clarified life may go on. Now to figure out the poop part still... because they have been having, issues.

1 comment:

Seren Dippity said...

OMG. Hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
I think I hurt myself.

I know that her tummy was hurting though. For Maddie to not eat lunch, especially her favorite "Olies" something must be wrong.

Momma, don't you know duck from stuck?

ha!
'Nanna