Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kick off to turning 30

So... I turn 30 in 5 more days on Dec 4th and all that goes with that. I thought I'd be more weirded out about turning 30 and maybe over the next 5 days, I'll start worrying about it more, but I don't think so. It's crazy to think all that has happened in the past decade. I met John a couple of months before I turned 20, so I've known him for over 10 years now. Anyway, the next couple of days might be full of sentimentality which I don't get very often, so just a warning!

Here are the pics from last night's early family celebration:

Izzie. All the shirts from the 5 and under crowd came off because of spaghetti for dinner. Some of the crowd decided to stay shirtless for the rest of the evening.


Julie and Maddie were playing catch during present opening.


Maddie and Izzie doing some puzzles at the new table.


Our family has gotten so big that I was joking with Tom before dinner that he needed a roll-out dining room, kind of like you see on campers, the window behind Julie just needs to extend out a few feet! As it was, I should haved taken a panoramic of the family... Izzie is off to John's left and Maddie is off to Dana's right. Sabrina is wedged in the right hand corner and baby Lucy was in the swing just outside of the dining room. A kids table is in the near future.


Maddie


Izzie


Sabrina was VERY enthusiastic about her dinner! Oh, and Sammy made the meatballs! They were so yummy!


Here I am giving Sammy a squish.


I bought Jackie a pretty platter for her birthday.

No comments: