Friday, November 6, 2009

Costume Contest - Please help me win!

I have entered the girls into a costume contest from Halloween. I need help with votes. They are accepting one vote per email address, so please take a moment and vote for my girls! You can find the picture on the Multiples and More Blog. You have to scroll way down, past all of the wonderful prizes to see the photos of the contestants. Maddie and Izzie are Thing 1 and Thing 2, entry #14. Please send an email to multiplesphotocontest@gmail.com with your vote. They will be taking votes until 8 pm on November 8th. Thanks in advance! Oh, and if you do vote and you wish to let me know, drop me a comment here on this post!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Grandma and Grandpa voted. Emailed lots of family!!!!!!!

The Williams Family said...

I voted for your girls! :)