Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Izzie's first comupter aided drawing


I've been working on some logo designs, so I hooked up the WACOM tablet that my mom got me for my birthday years ago. Izzie saw me using it and was saying, "Mommy, Color" because you use a stylus to draw on the tablet and then it draws on your computer. She wanted to try. So, she climbed in my lap and I showed her how to do it. The look of total wonder and awesomeness that spread across her face when she saw the marks were appearing on the computer instead of her "paper" was beyond words. Oh and when I changed the colors for her, that was again, way too cool. I think we may have another graphic artist in the family!

By the way, Maddie was playing in the toy room with Daddy, but I'll let her try it out later!

Maddie got a shot at it today. She loved it just as much as Izzie. I have a feeling this is going to be a daily request from now on! Maybe I can find that computer art program I used as kid... anyone remember what it was called? Kid Pix maybe? I'll have to look it up.

No comments: