Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winnie-the-Pooh


Maddie and Izzie watching Pooh for the first time.

Here I am trying to get us out the door to go to the library this morning. The girls were getting into everything and so I turned on video on demand for a few minutes so I could get dressed. Well, they love Winnie-the-Pooh and Tigger and Eeyore. We've had the stuffed dolls, posters, and books. But they've never seen them on tv. Today I noticed that there was a show on VOD. I turned it on and the girls literally stopped in their tracks and stared at the TV for a solid 5 minutes in wonder before they snapped out of it and excitedly started yelling and pointing POOH! TIGGER! over and over. I think I just made their day. Okay, and here I am blogging about it instead of getting dressed (it was THAT cute) I better hurry or we are going to be late!

No comments: