Friday, September 25, 2009

Super fun playdate

Lila and Zella came over for a playdate today. It was so much fun, we actually did a bunch of activities with the girls. We played Ring Around the Rosies, we colored, we did shaving cream on the table, we had a lunch of PB& J, fishies and bananas and we did puzzles on the floor. It's amazing how much we packed into about an hour and half playdate!

Lila, Izzie, Zella and Maddie playing with shaving cream. It's just Barbasol brand (the cheap foamy white stuff) you put it on the table and they get to squish their hands in it. I also like to draw shapes and letters in the foam and have them tell me what it is. Super easy clean up and a sparkly table when you are finished. The more you rub it in, the more it disappears cleaning your table as you go!


Puzzle time after lunch. Maddie, Me, Zella, Izzie and Lila.


Coloring time!


The girls worked up an appetite! Zella, Lila, Maddie and Izzie.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Amanda. This is Michelle from the TMMB. Looks like the kids had fun on their playdate! Some of the puzzles are Melissa and Doug, right? I thought I remember you saying you liked that brand. Anyway, last week I went to my local Marshalls and saw tons of Melissa and Doug toys for 35-40% normal price. I just thought I'd let you know in case you were interested. I bought a nice wooden train that only cost $9.99!