Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Runny noses and little sleep


Maddie sitting in her box with her poor little runny nose.


This little boy named Dustin was flirting with Izzie, she didn't know what to think of it.


Here they are working on their craft, Pheobe the frog was checking on their progress.


Maddie and Izzie love this little kid-sized couch.


They are so ready for a little play kitchen! Here they gathered up a bunch of bowls and other toys and they told me they were cooking.


The girls have runny noses today. I don't think they are sick, I'm hoping it's just allergies. For way too much info, it is running clear, but poor Maddie is suffering from a runny nose that is simultaneously stopped up. They slept okay last night, but not great. I woke up several times to them rustling around over the monitor trying to get comfortable. Then of course there was the poopy diapie in the middle of the night. I'm very glad that doesn't happen often in this household. Considering that I didn't get home until about 11:30 last night and didn't get to bed past midnight (way, way past my bedtime.) I am very tired today. The girls are all snuffly with short patience and the combo has not been the best.

Thank goodness today was library day. They really enjoyed that this morning and it provided the distraction we needed. (And again, I really don't think they are sick, they've had allergies since they were itty bitty babies.) Today the story time at the library was on the letter D for Dragon. Ms. Dia (I think is her name?) read us three books on Dragons, we did some silly rhymes and counting games. Izzie got into the song at the end, even holding onto another Mom's hand, Maddie held onto another little girl's hand and I was in-between them. The craft was a cut out dragon that they got to color and insert the wings to make it 3D. We checked out a few more books and two new Signing Times videos!

No comments: