Thursday, September 24, 2009

The MomsBlog at Dallas Morning News

I have been asked to write for the Dallas Morning News MomsBlog one Thursday every month. I'm super excited about this opportunity! The MomsBlog was started and maintained by Nancy Churnin and she has several contributing bloggers that keep the site fresh with ideas on parenting from all types of mothers. Thursday she takes the time to highlight Mothers of Multiples. My friends Jessica and Candace both mothers of triplets will be also writing in the Thursday slot. Here is my article for today.

I want to welcome any new readers to my blog that linked to me from the Dallas Morning News! I'm excited to share my experiences of being a mom of twins. Here on my own blog, I keep it like a personal journal. It's a window into life raising identical twin girls. For my regular followers, make sure you check out the Moms Blog at the Dallas Morning News. I welcome comments and stories of your own from everyone. The most exciting part of blogging for me is the online community that I have made. Being a SAHM (Stay at home mom) is nothing like it used to be. I love having a resource of a million mothers a few clicks away for any parenting dilemma that I get myself into!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! Congratulations! I just read the article and loved it. You put into words what I have been wanting to convey to family and friends about life with twins...I'll definitely be sharing with them!

Amanda said...

Steph- So glad you liked my article. For some reason I was nervous writing for a newspaper column, even if it is online only! Thanks for leaving a comment.

-Amanda