Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wonderful day


As we were cleaning up tonight, I told the girls to put their loveys Night Night. This is where they chose to put them tonight. I thought it was cute how they lined them all up.


Before naptime I took the girls into my art studio for the FIRST time. They were thrilled. They had fun coloring with "mommy's colors."


Then they saw my panda bears from when I was a kid. Wow, it was as big as them. This is Maddie trying to pick it up.


Maddie was concentrating hard on the colors.


Izzie and one of the Panda Bears.


I love this shot of Izzie!


Izzie and Maddie splashing after naptime.


Maddie & Izzie


Izzie and Maddie singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider."


Izzie and Maddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda- Rebecca and I love reading about your girls.Thankyou for sharing with us. Your cousins from Wis.

Amanda said...

Thank you! I so wish we could have come to Wisconsin to meet everyone this last summer. Hopefully in the future we will get up there! Tell Rebecca hi for me!