Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playdate at the Melker's


Maddie and Hayden talking about the BIG ball.


Jessica brought out the special Elmo toy and Izzie and Maddie loved him!


Payson became my buddy, he climed in my lap and cuddled with me.


Payson playing peek-a-boo with Izzie and Maddie.


Izzie playing blocks with Payson, Madison and Hayden.

I was excited to take the girls over to my friend Jessica's house this morning. I wish she lived a bit closer, I have a feeling we'd be hanging out at each other's houses a lot more! As it is, it wasn't too far of a drive, 35 minutes or so. Her three kids are so precious and it was great to be able to spend some time with them. I think Hayden and Maddie have similar personalities. They both like things organized and they like playing with their baby dolls. Izzie was getting on great with Payson. But all five of the children got along really well. At one point Payson was playing peek-a-boo with Izzie and Maddie! They were actually talking in baby talk, and Izzie and Maddie were telling him no, while shaking their heads. Who knows what he was telling them!

After we spent the morning playing in the toy room, we all trucked downstairs and the five kids circled around Jessica's table to have lunch. Naptime came all too soon today and it was time for us to head home. We had fun playing at your house Jessica! Let us know when you want to head out our direction!

No comments: