Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Guacamole and Tractors

For snack today I gave the girls a simple guacamole. I mushed up an avocado added a tiny amount of salt and a few drops of lemon juice. I gave them some chips and showed them how to dip the chips. They've been dipping their chicken bites in applesauce for awhile now, and I thought this would be a fun snack. They loved every drop of it!

Shortly after snack I took the girls over to Mom's house. We hung out and played in the living room until it was time to go home for dinner. Chris left to go mow the lawn and the girls had fun watching Popo on the tractor. He'd disappear around the corner and they would throw their hands up and say, "where?" It was fun watching them watch him!


Izzie


Maddie

Here is a video of them eating:
video


Izzie, Popo and Maddie playing and over accessorizing!


"Where is he??" Maddie and Izzie


There he is! - Izzie and Maddie (You can kind of see Popo in the top left corner!)


Popo

No comments: