Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Visiting Daddy at Work

This morning I took the girls up to visit Daddy at work. For the past two days, I've been asking the girls, "Where's Daddy???" and they shrug their shoulders and look around for him. I tell them "Daddy is at Work" and I do the sign for "work." Well today I told the girls we were going to go see Daddy at work. When we pulled up in the parking lot, I called John to come down and get us. I was getting the girls out of the van and told them that we were going to see Daddy. Well, he came outside and they got SUPER excited and ran over to him. (Luckily we were on the sidewalk and out of the parking lot by this time!)

They were really shy at first, but then Maddie had a blast running back and forth all around his office, making loud fun noises the whole time. Izzie pretty much just held onto my legs the entire time. After a short visit with co-workers, we went to the elevator bank to go back down. By this time they were hyper and ran around in circles in the small elevator room.

We went to a Chinese buffet for lunch. The girls ate pretty well, Izzie loved the Chinese noodles. Maddie ate a fair amount of chicken.


Izzie and Maddie at Daddy's work this morning.


Maddie, Daddy and Izzie on February 28, 2008. What a difference!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Wow! time has gone so fast! Miss all of you...having lots of fun..took a steam engine train ride today through the Rockies...really cool. Kiss the girls for us