Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sidewalk Chalk

We took the girls outside this morning to play with sidewalk chalk for the first time. They jumped right in and had a blast. The temperature outside was so nice that just being outside was super refreshing. They had almost as much fun pointing out the birds that were flying over head as coloring. Then Maddie pointed to the van and said, "Go Car!" and that go them started in a silly game of running around in big circles saying "Go, Go, Go!!"

We did actually spend SOME time with chalk to cement! And they were pretty good at making marks. By the time we came inside, Izzie was covered head to toe in chalk dust.


Izzie


Maddie


Maddie and Izzie


Momma, Maddie and Izzie


Daddy and Izzie


Daddy and Maddie

3 comments:

Seren Dippity said...

Love those dresses. Why can't you dress them like that when I babysit? Yesterday while they were running around playing I kept mixing them up. Its getting so I can't tell them apart unless they are still and looking straight at me. And they are NEVER still.

'Nana

Amanda said...

I found those dresses yesterday at Target on the clearance rack. When I saw a pink and purple one I knew they were meant to be! I had to search for the right sizes and almost thought there wasn't a purple in 18mo. But I found it! I was disappointed that they didn't come with bloomers though.

Kate said...

Too cute! I love doing this with my girls too.