Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pictures

Last night as John was using the last paper towel, he decided to give Maddie the empty paper towel holder. She thought that was pretty cool. Problem was...

there was only ONE empty paper towel holder. Izzie didn't realize this though. So...

Daddy gave Izzie an empty plastic bottle I had on the counter. That made her happy.

Then they both used the reflective surface of the dishwasher as a mirror. I need to put a mirror in their toy room!


Some more cute pictures from the past couple of days...

Maddie was very upset when she found her snack cups by digging in the diaper bag when I wasn't looking. They were both empty and she wasn't happy!


She LOVES trying on all of my shoes lately and has actually gotten pretty good at walking around in them.


Izzie playing with the new trains that I bought them. They love their "choo-choos!"


Izzie being silly for the camera with Teto, which is what she named Teddy.

2 comments:

Dana Klement said...

That last picture of Izzie is priceless! I also think Maddie is taking after her Aunt Dana with the shoe fetish - good girl!

Kate said...

Love the pictures - they are gorgeous!