Friday, June 12, 2009

Mall

I took the girls to Collin Creek Mall this morning. I was anxious to get out of the house after being cooped up all day yesterday with the girls. I was debating between two different malls, but am glad I picked CCM since it's a bit closer and I've been wanting to check out their toddler play area. It was so perfect for the girls! Everything is made of foam which they loved. They really enjoyed climbing up the stairs on the big bridge and sliding down the other side. They did that over and over.

After playing for a while, we headed over to the food court. I got a slice of pizza and gave the girls a Curried Turkey Sandwich that I made earlier that morning. Maddie loved it, Izzie was too busy watching everyone to finish her sandwich. It was a fun morning.

Maddie and Izzie this morning before we left for the mall. They got breakfast ALL over their clothes, so I had to change them before we left. They like playing with these tunnels I bought, and will pull them over their heads. Maddie was into the hats this morning.


Izzie has recently become very attached to this bear. She has a matching white one that stays up in her crib, but downstairs she carries this one around everywhere. Maddie has been carrying around a big Beany Baby Bunny, and she has a small bunny that stays in her crib.


Izzie and Maddie

Love this expression! (Maddie)


Izzie at the mall.


Maddie driving her first car.


Maddie and Izzie haven't learned that you are supposed to climb UP the stairs and go DOWN the slide. Oh well, none of the other kids figured that out either.


Maddie and Izzie.

No comments: