Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lucy's Baptism

I'm sure you can read more about Lucy's Baptism on Dana's Blog, (when she gets a moment to update it) but here are some pictures I took of the day.

The ceremony.


Me posing with Izzie and Maddie at the church.


Lucy the person of Honor today!


Nanny with her friend Weldon, Izzie and Daddy.


Sabrina kept running off to the front of the church. She was quite proud of herself for escaping the confines of the pews. Here's Grandpa holding her after her latest dash to the alter.


Maddie and Izzie with Big Bunny and Brown Bear. I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing more and more of these stuffed animals in my future.


Dana with Lucy. She's sucking on a Texas A&M Pacifer. Go Lucy!


My absolute favorite picture of the entire day. Sabrina, Maddie and Izzie.


Maddie and Izzie


Somehow, John got designated "babysitter." Dana has a bunch of toys in this room, but it isn't babyproofed yet, since it has an elliptical, computer, tv and other no-no's. So, there had to be supervision, but none of the adults were in here. John just "supervised" while the kids used him as a jungle gym. I think he had 8 kids in here at one time or another.

No comments: