Monday, June 15, 2009

4 Diapers to Change


I now have 4 diapers to change. Today right before naptime, when I was changing the girls diapers, Izzie brought me Teddy. She wanted him to get a diaper too. Luckily, I was able to distract. But as soon as I put them down to nap, I went in the art room and quickly made some diapers for Bunny and Teddy. I just cut "diaper" shapes out of a piece of scrap fabric I had, then sewed some velcro on the sides. They aren't lovely. I didn't hem them, but I'm sure to Maddie and Izzie they will be perfect.

1 comment:

Seren Dippity said...

This is a good sign. This is a great step toward potty training. Eventually you can get bunny and bear some pretty "big girl" panties to wear and explain that they don't have to wear baby diapers any more because they are big and use the potty. Any way.... it helped when I potty trained you. Except in your case it was a stuffed Woody Woodpecker that was almost as tall as you were.

Your time has come....

luv,
'Nana