Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is it Wednesday?


Maddie playing with playdoh at her her new table.


Izzie playing with the playdoh.


Time for books.


Maddie about to put the baby night-night.

Maddie giving the baby a bottle.

It's another one of those weeks where I can't seem to keep track of the days. We've had a good Wednesday. The girls slept in until 8 am this morning and they woke up in a super good mood. This morning at their new table they played with playdoh, read books and colored. They really like sitting at it working on their projects! I also got the doll crib and highchair assembled. I did the crib last night and they thought it was really cool. As soon as I finished the highchair, they went off to get a baby. I put the baby in the chair and told the girls that it was hungry. Maddie ran off and got the baby a bottle and started to feed it!

No comments: