Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF


Izzie and Maddie seeing Lucy.


John finally got a chance to hold Lucy for about 2 minutes.


These dresses were made by Popo's mom, Clara. She did an absolutely amazing job! I love the criss-cross back and the bloomers are adorable. You'd never know they are handmade they are so perfect.


She even embrodered the girls names on the front. She paid attention to detail and gave Maddie purple buttons and Izzie pink ones! (Maddie)


Izzie.
Today was the end to a very long exhausting week. So many things were going on. The top being Lucy's birth. Also this week I had to take my cat Travis to the vet. He dropped a lot of weight very quickly and I was concerned. The vet got back with me today and said his white blood count is elevated. He is going to go on antibiotics and hopefully that will clear everything up. We will approach it one step at a time.

I had to go into the doctor today. My heart has been skipping a beat here and there when I work out. I wanted to get it checked out before continuing more exercise. I had an EKG this morning and it showed some heart palpitations. The doctor isn't too worried, apparently that is very common. We are following it up with some blood work and a stress test on Tuesday. Until then, no exercise. I wasn't going to mention it, but somehow word travels. I just want to let everyone know that I'm feeling fine and no too worried. Like my kitty, we'll take it one step at a time.

We went up to the hospital to visit Dana, Cody and Lucy one more time before they get discharged to go home. Since they live about 2 hours away from us, it isn't easy to just stop by for a visit. So, I wanted to get as many cuddles in with Lucy as I could. She's looking as sweet as can be. John got to hold her and I got to give her a bottle. The girls were a lot better around her today. I guess they realized I didn't take her home last time so they didn't have to worry!


No comments: