Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Park, two days

Okay and now for some more pictures from the park. I took the girls to Pirate's Cove park yesterday where we met up with Lila and Zella their BFF's. All Izzie wanted to do was swing. Maddie had more fun playing in the dirt.


Izzie and Maddie swinging.


Lila and Izzie


Maddie and Zella tossing the dirt and wood chips in the air.

This morning I took the girls to the little part at Firewheel Mall and then we had a picnic by the fountain afterwards.


Maddie got brave and went in the tunnel. Last time this tunnel part of the train scared both girls.


Izzie learned how to get off the bouncy all by herself. (Of course she then promptly wanted back on so she could get back off, repeat, repeat...)

Okay, time for a quiz. Which twin is this? Please leave a comment with your best guess.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

looks like Maddie to me..wait, no Izzie..no Maddie...no Izzie...no Sabrina..no Looks like my beautiful granddaughter!!!! Bet I'm right...can't argue with that!

Seren Dippity said...

I think it's Izzie wanting BACK on the bouncy!!

Nana