Friday, April 17, 2009

Goblins

Last night John and I put two sweet little girls to bed. This morning I got two goblins out of those same cribs. We've had a pretty active week this past week so I guess staying home this morning wasn't fun for them. It's pouring down rain, and I'm not about to go out in that with twins unless I absolutely have to. I'm not sure what got into them. The whole morning has been whining/crying/pushing/shoving. To be fair, it's been more Izzie today than Maddie. (Not that Maddie doesn't have her days too!) I've got a headache the size of Montana from all the screaming. I just put them down for nap, I sure hope it turns their disposition around.

I tried all sorts of fun things this morning like Pillow Mountain in the living room and the very rare, Play in Mommy and Daddy's Room. Nothing worked. I was looking forward to naptime today to get some stuff done around the house, but now all I want to do is veg in front of the TV or curl up with a book in bed. They wore me out this morning!


Izzie happy for a split second on the Pillow Mountain. Maddie rolling around on her back.


Then it turned into this.


Which became this. Full on fit.


Maddie having a grand ole time rearranging the pillows.

No comments: