Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog book

I finally got around to ordering my blog book. I took from Dec 4, 2007 when I started my blog all the way up to January 31, 2008 and turned it into a book. The book is 386 pages long with tons of photos of the girls first year. I can't wait to receive it in the mail! If anyone wants to order a copy, I made the book public. I'm not really sure anyone else but John, me or the girls will ever want to read it, but just in case any of the grandparents/cousins/aunts or uncles are interested it is available! The hard decision for me was whether or not to order one or two. I'm positive the girls will want this book when the grow up and have children of their own, so I ordered two of them. By this point I should be used to two of everything, but sometimes, I still pause and think... do I really need two?

adventures raising...
By by: Amanda Dittlinger


What do you think of the cover design??

1 comment:

Seren Dippity said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in print. I'm proud of you for finishing it. (And sticking to it!)

- MoM
a.k.a. Nana