Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 yr, 1 mo, 1 wk & 1 day

I just noticed that the girls are 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old today! How neat is that? The other day on one of my twin mommy message boards someone was commenting that the twins in our group were all about a year old. She was was wondering what the differences in personalities were between everyone's twins. This is what I wrote:

At one year old the girls personalities are:
Maddie (Baby A) - More independent. She likes to take her time to figure out a problem. She doesn't hesitate to ask for help, but she likes to try something first. She also likes to sit back and watch what's going on. She wants whatever toy that Izzie is playing with at the time. She loves giving kisses!

Izzie (Baby B) - Loud. Always making a noise, she wants to be able to talk in full sentences already. She gets very angry when she can't get her point across and is already throwing full blown temper tantrums. She is also my cuddle bug. Her favorite place to be is in mommies lap. She is my social butterfly.

It will be interesting to see how they change, grow and develop over the years!

It's a very cold icy day today. There are huge (for Texas) icicles hanging from
everything. The street looks like it is glazed over with ice. The temperature is a very cold 24 degrees. I hope all of my mom's plants survived! I know she has brought most of them indoors at this point. My daffodils started to come up from last year because we had 80 degree weather about a week ago. I wonder if this cold will kill them? We shall see. I am so ready for spring. I want to go to the park with the girls, go to the zoo, go to the pool just go, go, go!

No comments: