Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve


Maddie riding her car. She woke up from nap before Izzie did.


This is Izzie when she woke up from her nap. She must have slept hard. Her hair was sticking straight up and her cheeks were all rosey.


Christmas Eve is finally here! We've spent the morning getting ready for this afternoon and evening's festivities. The girls decided to throw a curve ball and wake up at 5:30am. I told them Santa doesn't come until tomorrow, but I guess they got excited anyway. I also told them that Santa was going to Grandma's house this year so they wouldn't be worried when they didn't have presents in the morning. We'll go over there tomorrow as early as we can get it all together!

As soon as Izzie wakes up from her nap, we'll go over to Zella and Lila's birthday party! They turn one today! I can't wait to see them, since it's been a while since I've gotten together with Ashely.

No comments: