Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddie and Izzie

Well the day is here. My babies are now ONE year old. One year ago today I was in the hospital getting ready to change my life forever. Little did I know what that really entailed. I'm learning each and every day a few things:
1.Life will never be the same.
2.Each day is a new adventure.
3.Never ever say never.
4.Love just grows and grows
My girls have taught me so much and each day I love them more and more.

At one year's old they are:
Pulling to a stand on everything and occasionally letting go for a few seconds
They are cruising the furniture
They are babbling a lot in conversation flow
They have a few words
They know what the signs for Milk and Eat mean. (Those are the important ones!)
They are singing (They know E-I-E-I-E)
They are learning to share... they like to give each other their paci's.
They are excellent eaters
They are beginning to manipulate toys, like putting the right shapes in the right holes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful girls!
Madeline Elizabeth and Isabelle Dawn.




2 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday to our beautiful girls. You are blessings from God to all of us! How happy we are you are healthy and happy. You are lucky to have such great parents to lead you on life's journey! Kisses and hugs, Grandma and Grandpa

Dana Lynne said...

I'm so glad I added you to my bloglines recently - Happy Birthday, Madeline and Isabelle! What a special day for your whole family!!!