Sunday, November 23, 2008

Muenster


Me and Izzie going down the slide.


Sabrina and Uncle Cody.


Maddie at Dana's house.


Maddie, Sabrina and Izzie having a discussion. (And playing patty cakes)


Sabrina and Izzie having another "discussion."


Sammy having a blast.


Maddie


Izzie


Sabrina, Izzie, Maddie and Sammy at Dana's house.


We went to Muenster, Texas today to visit Dana and Cody. It was Muenster's annual Thanksgiving Feast. It's a HUGE turnout. The whole town gets together and there is a huge feast, a silent auction and games for the kids. They really go all out. It was good to get to visit with Dana and Cody too. Dana is about 19 weeks pregnant. She is getting a sonogram on Tuesday, but doesn't want to know the sex of her baby. I guess I'll just HAVE to wait. I love finding out what people are having as soon as possible.

I've always been like that. It's not that I don't like surprises, I do. I just don't like suspense. So if I'm going to have a surprise I want it NOW. I hate when someone tells me that I will have a surprise in two weeks or whatever. It nearly drove me crazy that I had to wait until 20 weeks to find out the sexes of my babies. I don't know how people can stand it. But... that's just me.

Back to Muenster. We had a great time. Maddie, Izzie and Sabrina got to crawl around in the grass. It seriously looked like they were playing patty cakes with each other and talking. Sammy had a blast playing on the playground. The day was fun, but tiring. The girls got naps in the car. They were overtired when we got home but I think they were hungry. After we fed them dinner they fussed for about 10-15 minutes and then they were super happy until bedtime. It was actually hard to get them down, because they got some extra burst of energy.

No comments: