Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes, I'm crazy... but I like it that way



For those who know me, I can tend to be a bit spontaneous. I like change, I get bored with the same ole, same ole. So, when I went to the grocery store today, I came back with a box of "red" hair dye. I dyed it this afternoon. I suppose you could call it red... I'm not sure if I like it yet or not. It's definetely different.

I loved the girls reactions. I was dying my hair while they were down for a nap. Izzie woke up first and saw me. She sorta blinked, like she thought she might still be asleep. Then she cracked a huge grin and started cracking up. Literally, she was laughing at me. She kept reaching out for it trying to touch it. I guess I look a little crazy to her. Then a few minutes later Maddie woke up. Guess what, she had the SAME exact reaction. She started laughing at me too, and reached out and tried to touch it, like she's was trying to figure out if it was real.

3 comments:

grandma said...

Hi Lucy....I mean Amanda...sure looks different, but not bad. Looks kind of sexy! It was great to see all the pics tonite. The girls are growing too fast! Don't let them forget us! We are in Ohio tonite...rained all the way! love you all!

Crystalyn said...

I actually like it! It really pops and looks good with your skin tone! Red fades SO fast so even if you decide you don't love it, it will be gone in a few weeks anyways.

shannnah said...

I really like it!It looks great! I have to do something with my hair...