Monday, October 27, 2008

Seismic activity

Okay, so I've decided that my girls are probably never going to have teeth, but they are going to teethe for the rest of their lives. That's one theory. Although, my friends assure me that every baby gets their teeth eventually. My second theory is that they are continuously teething, with no teeth to show. It's sort of like an earthquake. Before an earthquake there's lots of seismic activity underground. Well, today was a day of seismic activity for Izzie. Her gums are swollen and hurting her. This has happened numerous times, and so far, no earthquake... I mean no teeth to show for all of the pain. One day, a tooth will pop and I will be shocked, but until then, I'm no longer calling it teething. I'm calling it seismic activity.

This morning I held what I call a "photo shoot." For every picture I take of the girls, there is usually anywhere between 3-6 pictures that I don't show. Getting decent shots of the girls is getting even more challenging now that they are crawling. Here are some snap shots I took. I liked them so much, I decided to do a collage. Again, even these aren't all of the pictures I took during this "shoot." Click on the picture to make it bigger. Izzie is in the plain shirt and Maddie has the I love Mom on.

No comments: