Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Izzie and Maddie


Izzie and Maddie (we were singing Patty Cake trying to get them to smile!)


Izzie


Maddie

This morning we took the girls to their very first pumpkin patch with PAMOM. It was funny, when we got there, the introduction lady was all confused and she said, "I'm sure glad someone told me this was "twin" day at the pumpkin patch, I thought I was going crazy seeing so many doubles!" There were a ton of twins, triplets and even some quads there. Maddie and Izzie were bewildered by the pumpkins. They really didn't know what to think of them. Shortly after we go there, John was sitting Maddie down in front of a pumpkin and his back seized up. Then sun was very bright outside, so we had a hard time getting the girls to look up at the camera. I mean, I'm glad we went, but it just didn't turn out how I had hoped.

No comments: