Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just one of those days

This week has been one heck of a roller coaster. Monday was rough, yesterday was terrific and today was all over the place. Somehow our house must have been invaded with mosquitos and my girls must be sweeter than I am. I got one bite on my leg, but poor Maddie got eaten up. I think last count she had 9 bites. I only actaully SAW two mosquitos all day, but every time I looked at the girls there would be another bite. I think Izzie ended up with 4. We didn't even go outside today (well we did this evening, but that was after all of the bites.) The windows and doors have been shut. I think we just has a hungry mosquito. I'm just crossing my fingers it IS a mosquito. I told John that if the girls wake up with even MORE dots that I'm calling the pedi. I did see a mosquito land once on Maddie and once on Izzie and then a bump showed up in that spot about 2 minutes later. I dotted them with itch cream all day long.

So, they must have been feeling pretty bad. Their naps were a bit off today too. Which meant they were really tired by the time John came home from work. I was a bit cranky from the day too. So, poor John walked into a household of 3 whiny babies today! Now, the girls are asleep and I've taken a long relaxing shower and John has had some time to relax too. It's just one day on the roller coaster, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: