Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Part II

After the parade this morning, we got home, ate lunch and played for just a little while. Then I called my friend Melissa and was able to get in and get pictures done of the girls. She has a photography studio out of her house. That was some hard work. Maddie was ALL over the set! But I think we got some great pictures. She's going to get me the proofs soon I hope!

After our photo shoot, the girls took a nap and I went to Kroger. I got the brilliant idea to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. And I didn't want to make ANY meatballs, I wanted to make the ones I saw on Food Network's Tyler's Ultimate Spaghetti and Meatball show. So, of course they were complicated. I luckily got them made and they were pretty tasty, the sauce, wasn't so great. I've made much better homemade sauces than his recipe.

So, my Mom and Chris came over for dinner and helped me get the girls back in their Halloween Costumes. Then we laid a blanket out on the front lawn and handed out candy to the neighborhood. The girls had no clue what was going on, but they enjoyed watching all of the people walk by. Our plan was to let them stay up until 8 (an hour after their normal bedtime) but they crashed at 7:40. It was a fun evening though.

Isabelle


Madeline


Me with Maddie


Izzie, Nana and Maddie


No comments: