Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy days are back again






Or at least happy day. The past few days the girls have been a wee bit on the grouchy side. Today they both woke up happy. The weather has got to be a contributer. It is bright and sunny and I have all the windows open. It is the perfect fall day. I can't believe summer is over. It seems like it was just starting a few days ago.

I made the girls a new toy. They keep fighting over it. It probably cost less than 2 bucks to make and they like it better than some of their toys that were $30. Go figure. I took an empty water bottle and filled it about 1/4 full of rice. Then I put a handful of mixed dried beans in. I squirted about 5-6 drops of blue food coloring and shook it up. I put super glue all around the cap and screwed it together. They love it.

No comments: