Sunday, October 19, 2008

First bicycle ride

This morning started out with the girls playing in the toy room like usual. They look so cute standing up sharing their table toy. They can't pull themselves up yet (Maddie did it ONCE) so I prop them up, and they stand there by themselves for a pretty long time. They don't know how to sit down without face planting, so I usually stay close by to help them sit down. Izzie is on the left and Maddie is standing right.


I just thought this shot was precious.


Right about lunch time, Mema and Pepaw came over from Mom's house to say goodbye. They were about to head back to Bryan. Pepaw had to say goodbye to his girls. Here he is with Maddie.


After everyone left, John Chenault (John's friend) came over to watch football. I don't like football, so I took the girls out to go shopping. I had planned on using our garage sale money to buy seats for the back of our bikes. I found out that a bike trailer cost about the same, so I bought this trailer for the girls. They really didn't like it at first, but after I got going they loved it. Maddie even fell asleep.


Here I am with Izzie and Maddie.

No comments: