Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Settling back in

Not too much got done yesterday. Isn't that how it is when you come home from vacation? I did manage to go to the grocery store and unpack at least one of the suitcases. The girls were missing their "people" from all week and were very clingy yesterday. They wouldn't let me out of their sight. Maddie was particularly difficult in that she didn't know what she wanted. If I held her, she wanted down, if we put her down she wanted to be held. They were both exhausted and took pretty good naps yesterday. Hopefully today will be a little bit back to normal.

After we put them to bed last night, John Chenault came over and we all watched the Heroes premiere. I was disappointed after last season and wasn't sure I'd watch this season, but the show last night was very good, so I think I'm hooked in again!

I don't have much planned for today, we'll see how it pans out. Right now, Maddie woke up and is playing in her exersaucer which is a good sign. (She wouldn't play in it yesterday.) And Izzie is still snoozing, but I hear her stirring so she'll be up soon. Let the day begin!


No comments: