Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One more post...

What can I say? Today has been a busy day for me! My spa day was awesome. I am now officially addicted to massages. John has created a monster. Mom watched the girls while I was gone and for once they didn't scream and cry the whole time I was away. She said it wasn't too bad, although they still were exhausting! I thought for sure they would go down for a nap right when I got home, but no such luck. They are really resisting their afternoon nap. So, to get some extra sleep in them I loaded them in the van and took them to Target. I wasn't out of the neighborhood before they were both sound asleep. While at Target, I had to buy the cutest shoes ever for the girls. We are going to Tahoe for vacation in about 2.5 weeks. The weather is a bit chillier there so I bought the girls some snow shoes. It won't be snowing, but they still needed some cold weather shoes. Here they are:

No comments: