Saturday, August 23, 2008

Official passage to Motherhood




I am now the owner of a shiny minivan. It's a Chrysler Town & Country and it's maroon. I am actually very excited. I swore up and down I'd never own a minivan, but I'm glad I decided to take the plunge. It's tricked out. It had more buttons than my computer. I'm actually a bit intimidated by it. It'll take a while to figure out everything. It's got automatic sliding doors, remote start, heated seats, bluetooth, mp3, dvd's among other things. It tells you how much air is in your tires, how many miles you can go on a tank of gas, and probably what I ate for my last meal. Ha ha, just kidding.

1 comment:

shannnah said...

congrats on your new wheels!! I said I wouldn't get one but if I had twins I would buy one too! I looks really nice!! Have fun figuring out the buttons!