Monday, August 11, 2008

Interesting start

Both the girls slept until 6:30 this morning. I was thrilled. Ever since our College Station trip they've been waking up from 4:30-5:00. The only downside was, they were wide awake at 6:30, so instead of trying to fight them into going back to bed, we all got up. They crashed around 8am. So I put them back down and they slept until 9:30a. I guess today will be one of those go with the flow days. We'll probably have 3 naps. But they are cheerful. I already grabbed some cute pictures of them playing together this morning.

I couldn't choose my favorite so I put them all up! Izzie is on the left and Maddie is on the right. They are playing with a set of drums that I bought that light up and play fun music.






2 comments:

shannnah said...

they are so cute:) I want to get that drum for David...they seem to like it...

TXtwins said...

Thanks. I bought that drum thinking they might be able to share it, and they sure did. They love looking at each other almost as much as their toys!